The regularly scheduled Primary Election Day is June 3, 2014.
Voters can get applications for mail-in absentee ballots in one of three ways:
Applications for mail-in absentee ballots must be submitted by 5:00 pm, Friday, May 30, 2014. The actual ballot must be returned to the Bureau of Elections by 7:00 pm, Tuesday June 3, 2014.
Voters can bypass the mail-in process and vote absentee in-person at the Sandoval County Transit Center. That center will be open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, from Tuesday, May 6, 2014 through Friday, May 30, 2014. It also will be open from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday, May 31, 2014. The transit center is located at 1500 Idalia Road, Building C, in Bernalillo.
From May 17 through May 31, 2014, additional early-voting centers will be open in Rio Rancho, Corrales and Bernalillo. Those centers will be open 10:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
Here's the list of those sites:
• Voting Machine Warehouse, 800 South Hill Rd., Bernalillo
• Rio Rancho City Hall, 3200 Civic Center Circle, Rio Rancho
• Meadowlark Senior Center, 4330 Meadowlark Lane, Rio Rancho
• SSCAFCA Office Building, 1041 Commercial Dr., Rio Rancho
• Sabana Grande Rec. Center, 4120 Sabana Grande Blvd., Rio Rancho
• Corrales Community Center, 4326 Corrales Rd., Corrales
Starting on May 19, 2014, early voting centers also will begin opening on Native American Pueblos and the Navajo Nation Chapter Houses located within the county.
For a comprehensive list of early voting locations—and their hours—visit the Bureau of Elections website. You also will be able to find voting locations for the regularly scheduled Primary Election Day, June 3, 2014.